Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Week and a Half!

Today we begin team building exercises! Team South Africa had a meeting this morning in which we discussed the week and a half we have spent here so far, and we talked some about what to expect when we get to South Africa - among other things, we will experience a tent revival meeting almost right away.
I am so excited about things. I'm excited about being here, and enjoying the company of not only my team but other teams as well, and I'm excited about going to South Africa and experiencing who knows what! Today felt like the first day that I actually realized, "I am going to South Africa!" I won't be here forever! While it's exciting to think about all the things I will do and face and learn, it's also sad that we only have two and a half weeks left here. I love this city and wish I could continue to get to know the groups that are going to England, Paraguay and Australia.
Later this afternoon, we will do some more team building at a nearby park. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment