Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Office Work! Kill Me Now...

If only they had warned me!

So today, I had nothing to do again.
Surprise!!

So I went to see Thandi, who Gabby works for, and she told me to help Gabby with filing.

Oh. My. Goodness!

What a thrill. What a wonderful, exciting way to spend the day.

Actually no. It wasn't really fun. However, the worst part was that I was really, really bad at it. I could not figure out where to put things, and I spent most of the time saying "Gaaaabbyyyy....I can't do it!! Where do I put this? Where does this go? How do you use this hole puncher?" Yes, I really could not figure out how to use the hole puncher.

So. That was my day. It wasn't really that bad. I made pineapple upside down cake, and it kind of failed, but it still has pineapples in it. So that is good.

Mmm yes.

3 comments:

  1. Better luck next round filing, Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Constance, when you come back, if you're an expert filer, you can file my office in Fairfax. I bet you're really looking forward to that, right!

    ReplyDelete